After several weeks of rehearsals the players of Hamlet look forward to inviting audience members into their world where ghosts walk the night, loved ones cannot be trusted, and sanity wavers.
At Bard in the Burbs, we believe that odd is beautiful. So check out the beauty in our odd schedule:
- We do not have Sunday matinees. We have Sunday evening shows. Performing in a matinee somewhere else? No worries!
- Come and see the cast on any given day, but then come back and see the performance of our understudy, Michelle Ho for the role of Ophelia and as thus Margaret Rush as the Courtier, for a different taste of the production on Saturday, September 9th.
PERFORMANCE DATES and TIMES
- First Weekend:
- Friday September 1st @ 8:00pm
- Saturday September 2nd @ 8:00pm
- Sunday September 3rd @ 7:00pm
- Second Weekend:
- Friday September 8th @ 8:00pm
- Saturday September 9th @ 8:00pm
- Sunday September 10th @ 7:00pm
- Third Weekend:
- Friday September 15th @ 8:00pm
- Saturday September 16th @ 8:00pm
- Sunday September 17th @ 7:00pm
There are two ways to purchase tickets:
To purchase tickets online:
- Click at this link.
- At the upper right corner of screen click on “ONLINE STORE”
- Carefully select the show you wish to attend and “Add to Cart”
- On Shopping Cart screen click on “CHECK OUT” to pay for your purchase(s). Note: You must either sign in using your Facebook account, or create a quick user account to purchase tickets.
- Bring your confirmation to the door on the day chosen and enjoy the performance!
Tickets may also be purchased at the door for $10 cash:
1946 University Ln
Lisle, IL 60532, USA
From I-88: Take IL-Rt 53 exit going south. Turn Left on Short St (a street light). On second stop sign: turn left onto Ohio Court. At the end of the street turn right onto Ohio St. Instead of following the street towards the left, continue street into the parking lot. Stacey De & Company will be on the left.
|OPHELIA understudy / Player / Courtier||Michelle Ho|
|LAERTES / Player||Dave Amato|
|GHOST / FIRST GRAVEDIGGER / Player||R J Ogren|
|BERNARDO / FIRST PLAYER / PRIEST||Jerome R. Marzullo|
|FRANCISCO / SAILOR||Edgar Gonzalez-Baeza|
|OSRIC / Player||Chris Picchione|
|SECOND GRAVEDIGGER / Player||Fletcher Ogren|
|PLAYER QUEEN / AMBASSADOR||Suzanne Ogren|
|HORATIO understudy||Andrew Dameron|
|FIGHT DIRECTOR||Claire Yearman|
|STAGE MANAGER||Elyse Willis|
|SOUND / LIGHTING DESIGNER||Sean Ogren|
|SCENIC ARTIST / SET DESIGNER||R J Ogren|
|REHEARSAL HAMLET||Lisa Dawn|